A withering and corrupting

you can build your mailing list here
juthiaq38

A withering and corrupting

Post by juthiaq38 »

This general idea about novels and books, which are "fantasy and not life", comes from ignorance. Not that the speaker is ignorant. At least in this field, he is caught in ignorance. you and other people of my country is dark, I want to tell about hope. I can open my mouth like many others. Or I can write a sad letter. But you need a light, not a black tent of sadness. my child! I know that the concepts of "nationality" and "people" and "nation" have lost color. I know that my compatriots have risen up for bloodshed.

Know that oppression has broken the movement of my Namibia Phone Number people and blinded their eyes and left festering wounds on their bodies. my child! I know that "seeking knowledge" and "desire to understand" have become devalued. I see and taste that the pain of festering wounds has infected my people with the madness of revenge and selfishness. my child! I see and taste that oppression has stolen the ease of imagination and peace of mind and livelihood.

A see and taste that the most basic human needs (food, clothing and companionship) have turned into wishes or dreams in the eyes of my people, because they have stolen our instinct, our health, our life. I know that today it is "every donkey's ass, head of a sadri" and Zalewsafat's potters have become presidents, lawyers, ministers, and office holders. I see and taste that my people have embraced the religion of "corruption"; What indeed "Alnas Ali Din Mulukham.