It feels to me like it's forcing them

you can build your mailing list here
hasnaafruza

It feels to me like it's forcing them

Post by hasnaafruza »

Regardless of the level of internal resources devoted to Google Business Profile as a product (which has clearly been a failure since the end of 2021), the current NMX or skeleton dashboard version of Google Business Profile has no coherent They lack vision and have little (if any) understanding of user needs and challenges . Needless to say, there are a lot of bugs in the feature. For example: I get a 404 error when trying to upload a photo Unable to save store code to newly created location User-suggested edits cannot be rejected (or, in many cases, cannot even be confirmed).

As has always been the case at Google, the organization Marshall Islands Email List does not appear to share a "long history of failures and weaknesses in local products and Google Maps data." There doesn't seem to be anyone at the company who can make a strong case that Google Business Profiles should be at the center of the marketing ecosystem. The same is true for large, multi-location brands that spend billions of dollars on advertising every year. Google's "strategy" is to simply ignore small businesses as a key data source that drives Google Maps and Universal Search results , and to ignore multi-location brands for the sake of actual product interfaces.

It feels to me like it's forcing them to work with partners like Yext and Uberall. Given that Big Tech companies are collectively cutting staff and investment, it's hard to see the situation improving in 2023. Amanda Jordan 's answer to the local mobile SERP upheaval I expect to see some pretty radical changes for local over the next few years at least. Local was already a bit of a hidden gem for Google , but I think COVID has really highlighted Google's shortcomings with regards to local. The company is now trying to correct its response to small and medium-sized businesses.