What topic and approach

you can build your mailing list here
juthiaq38

What topic and approach

Post by juthiaq38 »

An then on the head of order and justice and... oh, it didn't end. I won't bother you, just know that in the new country, even the way of dressing, tying a headscarf and putting on pants became a battle. It's a shame that nothing was left of that country except for a large cemetery. It's been less than an hour since I returned home from the trip and conference of UAX Shiraz. Usually, when we go through an event and move forward in time, we judge ourselves.

For example, we ask, "Wouldn't it have Saudi Arabia Email List been better if I had said something?" or "I wish I had said something" and... such things. If you listened to my words at the UAX conference in Shiraz, this text has a "complementary" value for you. If you were not present at that meeting, you will understand more or less I spoke about in Shiraz. Next to the text, I try to link the sources from which I have borrowed in the speech. Obsession with the Persian language or authenticity and identity.

It is true that at the Shiraz user experience conference I talked about mastering the Persian language and using Persian words, but my main insistence is on the issue of "authenticity" and "identity". I will try to make it clearer with an example: Qanat (which I mentioned in my speech) is an example of "design" based on "need" and "culture" and "geography" and "economy". In front of the aqueduct, there is a deep well that became customary in Iran about years ago.