How this actually works

you can build your mailing list here
JoYnSE33O44

How this actually works

Post by JoYnSE33O44 »

Two sides of the same coin. I learned this in the business school class I talked about that if you are a manager and you believe that an employee who is highly skilled, smart, and capable will succeed, all things being equal, that employee will succeed even if you hide your cards. However the Golem Effect if you think employees are being dishonest and so on you actually make them dishonest. There's a lot of debate about but it does work. People say it's tone of voice or it's facial expressions or it's subtle little communication cues whatever.

It is you can call it the law of attraction you can call it energy it does work. I realized this Phone Number List is true for us too. One of the coolest things about these techniques and I think this is very similar to what you are doing is I give students these tools and they use these tools these tools are very powerful but guess what even if they don't use these tools their memory gets better Improve them to become better learners. How could they now say all over the world that.

Outstanding learner and that I have an amazing memory. Let me tell you a little secret I spend about half the time using the actual mnemonic techniques I teach but I remember almost everything. People give me addresses and I don't even have to use memory tricks. I can convert it and say yes to the cake and create the memory path and I don't even have to do that. If I'm memorizing a credit card I might do this for digits but if I'm memorizing digits I don't even need it. This is simply because of this memory Pygmalion effect.