This Isn’t Always Find Your Phone Number Feasible

you can build your mailing list here
riyasimla2020

This Isn’t Always Find Your Phone Number Feasible

Post by riyasimla2020 »

Well, Kristin, thank you so much for joining us on the show Find Your Phone Number and talking about something that– I don’t know, I think it’s been about 160 episodes. We’ve never had somebody talk about this, so it’s always great to learn new things, and love to touch bases with you maybe next year and see how you’re doing. Kristin Ostrander: Awesome. Thanks so much for having me. Bradley Sutton: All right. We’ll Find Your Phone Number you later. Helium 10 The Helium 10 Software Suite will allow you to gain an unfair advantage over your competitors as it was designed and battle-tested by Amazon's top sellers.

So if you want more sales, more time, lower PPC costs, and if you want to discover hidden keywords your competitors don’t use then start using Helium 10 -- the same tools top Amazon sellers use on a daily basis. We all know that selling on Amazon represents a great opportunity to make money. But we’ve also heard the saying that, “It takes money to make money.” That might be true. However, the Find Your Phone Number of money that it takes is smaller than you imagine. Today on the Serious Sellers Podcast, Helium 10’s Director of Training and Customer Success, Bradley Sutton presents Find Your Phone Number of his Amazon case studies. This one involves starting an Amazon business with the modest sum of $5000. Bradley used that $5000 to launch 12 SKUs, run an advertising campaign, and pay Amazon’s fees.

In less than a year, he’s over $3000 ahead and still has $10,000 worth of Find Your Phone Number that’s in the selling pipeline. His client might not be making plans to retire yet, but it’s a cool way to see that the door to success is wide open. In episode 150 of the Serious Sellers Podcast, Bradley discusses: 01:45 – Project 5K is Born 03:00 – Starting Off with Helium 10’s Black Box 05:40 – Splitting a Single Listing into Two 07:00 – “Frequently Bought Together” Helps Bradley Differentiate 09:30 – Double-Duty Packaging 12:00 – A Mini Pivot to Find Your Phone Number as an Amazon Product 14:00 – A High Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) Adds More SKUs 17:00 – 30 Units of “Search Find Buy” Gets Things Going 20:00.