One Individual Anhui Mobile Phone Number List Noted How

you can build your mailing list here
riyasimla2020

One Individual Anhui Mobile Phone Number List Noted How

Post by riyasimla2020 »

Let’s get into the head of our target customer for a second. Not to Anhui Mobile Phone Number List sexist, but it is mostly women who will be buying your spoons. Yes, men cook, but it is more likely that a woman will be buying the spoons for her or her husband to use (unless you sell some super manly mixing spoons specifically targeting male cooks – cool idea!). A woman logs on to Amazon because her daughter just broke her Anhui Mobile Phone Number List mixing spoon and she needs new ones. She searches on Amazon and most listings show similar photos setting out the features of the spoon like I described above. But when she clicks onto YOUR listing, she sighs.

She sees the sweetest picture of a mother and her two kids mixing Anhui Mobile Phone Number List dough together while laughing. She remembers how her kids always loved to lick the spoon at the end. She thinks we haven’t made cookies in a while, it would be really fun to do that again. And she clicks Anhui Mobile Phone Number List to cart and buys your spoons! Why? Not because they have the best specific features, but because your listing made her feel good. She made the decision to BUY emotionally. Side note: To get her to click into your listing you also need a competitive price, good reviews, and a great Hero image, but that’s another topic. How do you Get Great Lifestyle Images for Your Amazon Listing and Social Media Pages?

My solution is to be your own creative director. If you hire a typical Anhui Mobile Phone Number List photography company, they will do one of two things. They could use stock images and Photoshop your product on there, which tends to look really fake. Or they could hire models and shoot that way, which is really expensive. With typical product photography, you send your product to the company and pay around $500 for 5-9 edited images (not including lifestyle images with models). I don’t know about you, but when I was Anhui Mobile Phone Number List my Amazon business, I did NOT have that kind of money to spend! I decided to hire a friend who is a photographer and we did a photoshoot together.