The San Remo Song Festival Somehow Became an Exception

buy mobile phone number list with budget
habib214

The San Remo Song Festival Somehow Became an Exception

Post by habib214 »

Lived behind an iron curtain, western culture rarely broke through it.But. Recordings from concerts from the italian town regularly appeared on domestic tv. Toto cutugno was especially singled out by the soviet public. A handsome, long-haired man sang sad songs that penetrated the hearts of the spectators. He stands alone on the stage. Without singing and lighting effects. Sad and so desirable. Each of those sitting in the hall saw just such a man in her dreams. Even those who did not know this language tried to sing along to the famous song "Italiano vero" in the hall. It was clear even without translation that it was about himself.

A real italian. Toto cutugno talks sparingly about his personal life, protecting his family from the annoying attention of the press. His relatives did not belong to the bohemian world, and he himself stormed the stage of the most prestigious italian music competition in san remo for many years before receiving the long-awaited main prize. But for the first music lessons he still thanks his father. They lived in tuscany, where in the town of fosdinovo toto was born. It happened on july 7, 1943. Today, there are only three houses left and the old castle, which, according to Phone Number List legend, was visited by the poet dante alighieri. Cutugno never showed his family to the press and the audience. Therefore, an interview with his older sister rosanna is a rare exception. “we lived on a farm for a while,” rosanna recalls. “my brother does not remember this, because soon after.

My father was transferred to la spezia. Dad was a very musical person and addicted to music all the children. Mom also sang wonderfully. I always missed my brother, I missed him. And he ran away to play with the boys in the yard. But we have always been very close. One day textbooks were brought from school, which he forgot there. I was at home alone, and they told me that toto had not been going to school for several days. Then I scared him that I would tell my parents everything if he did not take me to the dance with him. Will smith - the minion of fate? Will smith - the minion of fate? Spezia is a god-kissed place. It is located in a cozy bay of the ligurian sea in the middle of high hills. It is not for nothing that this bay is called the "Bay of poets". Byron and shelley, dante and george sand have been here. The music added to the amazing atmosphere of these places.