Verification code countdown and verification login Phone Number List

buy mobile phone number list with budget
nabilislam

Verification code countdown and verification login Phone Number List

Post by nabilislam »

Introduction: When we use our account to log in to some systems or other products, we often encounter security verification, most of which are text verification, Phone Number List sliding puzzle verification, and digital verification. This article will introduce to you in detail how to draw a common verification code countdown to verify the login, I hope it can help you. Prototype example (If it is slow to open the link, please wait patiently) 1. Prototype preparation Today we are mainly talking about entering verification code countdown login, Phone Number List then we first place the login in the page The basic elements of the page are: account input box, verification code input box, get verification code button, login button, login agreement, etc.

Next, we select the [Get verification code] button to add interaction: when clicking - set the situation 1- ), add action to case 1: set text-value: re-acquire after [[X]] seconds After selecting the global variable X, enter after re-acquire next set action after [[X]] : wait for -1000ms, then select: Phone Number List set variable value and then set the last action for case 1: trigger event - click when case 1 is set, then we will set case 2, also That is, except for the variable information involved in case 1, then set the text to re-acquire, and set the Phone Number List variable value to X to 60. Up to here, we can preview the countdown page for obtaining the verification code. Clicking on get the verification code will display the countdown, you can Check the preview of the prototype address above. Phone Number List Next, we will set the password verification for the [Login] button. The password verification is basically similar to the countdown setting above. We will not explain in detail here. We will make another pop-up window with an error message to indicate The prompt that appears when you enter an incorrect verification code, and hide it first.

The above is the entire prototype explanation about the countdown to get the verification code and enter the correct verification code to log in. If there are any places where the description is not detailed enough, you can comment below. I will reply to you as soon as I see it. I hope this tutorial can help. Phone Number List This article was originally published by Eason, everyone is a product manager. Reprinting is prohibited without the author's permission. The title map is from Pexels, based on the CC0 protocol. Reward the author and encourage TA to hurry up and create! To appreciate more exciting content, please pay attention to everyone is a product manager WeChat public account or download the App 1 year primary verification code collection| 11 Likes| 9 Share Eason students follow the author to make products with heart VX: 7 works 38,000 total readings are recommended for you to do things! Phone Number List Save this wave of prototype materials, and I can draw three 11-27 things in five minutes! Save this wave of prototype materials, I can draw three complicated Double Eleven rules in five minutes, what business opportunities are hidden behind?